Monday, October 6, 2008

Ups and Downs

Let me start by saying that Weight Watchers works when you follow the program.
I however have not been following the program, which is why I was up 3/4 of a pound this week.
I took a pulled muscle as an excuse to eat more instead of being just as if not more careful than normal. Now I know that it is a very good thing to write down what I eat so I can see patterns and try to make corrections, but I have been really slack about that recently.
Tonight I had the offer to stay home from the meeting because I knew I was going to be up a bit. Well, I needed to go to a meeting more than ever because of being up.
The support, advice and tips one gets are inaluable to success.
Till next week..............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go, girl! I'm really proud of you for sticking with it -- you'll get to your goal.