Thursday, October 23, 2008

The ICK

Funny how something as simple as a cold can make you feel so rundown.
The simplest tasks suddenly feel very complicated.
Yesterday I ran 3 small errands, but it took almost 3 hours and I just wanted to crash when I was done. I did go home and have a nap.
I actually am a big fan of naps. It is amazing what a good 30 minutes can do to revitalize your day. I would schedule one in my daily plans if that were possible.

On the crafting front there is not much going on.
I have 2 scarves to work on, and 5 dishcloths to make.
I also have a special someone that I want to make a shawl for, but that is on hold for a few days.
I just received my last sp12 box in the mail and it had some very pretty sock yarn in it. That means I need to bite the bullet and make some socks, or at least try to.
I was a very bad girl and ordered some great yarn ina super bulky to make myself a felted bag.
I can't wait for it to arrive.

Well, thats about it in my world for now. If you stop by, feel free to leave me a note.
Oh, and please be prayign for a friend that is going through surgery, and a small boy who is very ill.

2 comments:

scappyhappy said...

Hi Shelia! I am glad you got your package! Don't stress over your sock yarn I sent. You had mentioned you wanted to learn to knit socks and I just love this yarn. It was the yarn I first learned to knit socks and with the pattern I sent. Very easy and relaxing. Enjoy and I hope you feel better. Take care of yourself.I'll pray for your friends.

Shebear29 said...

Thank you very much.
I really do want to learn socks and need to just do it.
I love the colors of the yarn. :)
I even shared the treats with my hubby,, so he thqnks you. :)