Sunday, September 28, 2008

SP12 question 13

First of all, please forgive the lack of updates.
I have been dealing with a few inor health issues.
They have been more annoying than anything else, but did not put me in a blogging mood.

If you were told you could never again buy yarn, would would your last yarn purchase be?
As much malibrigo as I could afford.

If you were told you could never crochet again, what would be the last thing you’d knit??
Probabbly a toss up between one last prayer shawl, and an afgan.

In a given year, how many times do you buy yarn? At least twice a month.

And what is your favorite place to buy yarn from? A festival? A shop? Online? Yes, all of the above.

Dish your favorite places!! Sage gifts and yarn, etsy shops espically Georgiegirl's, and anywhere I see a good deal.

Lastly, with Fall in full swing in many areas, what is the one thing you look forward to most? The cooler weather and the chance to work on some heavier projects.

For the most part SP12 has been a good time. I look for SP14 as SP13 comes at a bad time of year for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you haven't been well & that I haven't had a scarf to send to cheer you up. But I have some patterns waiting for you. And I love your new Ravatar picture, too!

puggerhugger said...

whot are these sp questions from? swap on a budget I hope not because if so I need to find out where I supposed to go to answer them! Interesting anyway.