Monday, June 30, 2008

Yarn doesn't have points

Wow, today i drove up to my LYS and stayed within 5 dollars of my budget.
I was really shocked since I bought 2 hanks of a;paca, 1 of Malibridgio, and 2 hanks of sock yarn. I was very happy with that. Most of the yarn is for swaps I am in, but one of the alpacas is mine all mine.

After I got home it was time for weight watchers, and I was down another 3/4 of a pound. I am thrilled with my progress so far. I am doing it for me this time, so it is working much better.

I spent time creating an amazon wish list for anyone that wants to learn about my tastes. I also actually put things in my que on ravelry as well.
Tonights yarn mission is to do 3 granny squares for a project.

See yu all next week or when the next SP12 question comes out.

No comments: