Friday, June 27, 2008

another 1/2 & secret swap questions 2&3

Well, last weeks weigh in was another 1/2 pound gone.
I will take it. Any amount gone is a victory as far as I
am concerned.

On a crafty note, I finished my first fingerless glove the other night.
Now to do the 2nd one. I also started working on some granny squares
for blankets for wildfire victims.
My next project is going to be to try to make a pair of socks for myself.
I have the yarn, but have never done any before.

Well, I should answer my last 2 secret pal questions of the week while I am here.

Question 2 As a kid, what did you look forward to most about summer vacation/break/holiday?
For me it was being able to read to my hearts content. I am a big reader and summer ment even more time to myself.

Question 3 What would you consider the perfect amount of stash?
Wow, that is a loaded question. I have one small trunk, and 2 baskets right now, but they are mostly acrylic. I want to build a natural yarn stash next. The amount for me would be enough to enjoy but not so much that it wil never get used.

See you all next week.

No comments: