Monday, May 19, 2008

Busy and loving it

Wow, it has been a busy week.
I am trying to up the gym ante and
it is paying off. I had a lose of 1.8 this week.
That is the best I have had in some time.
I think part of it is I have really been
trying to follow the 8gh. The other thing is
I have been working as hard as I can at
getting more movement into my life.
The other part of being busy is that I
have been doing alot of crocheting.
I have made 2 scarves, one shoulder warmer,
and 1 shawl all in the past 3 weeks. I am trying
to branch out and learn new color combos, and new
patterns. The main reason for that is I like joining
swaps online. I can't be afraid to try new things anymore.
My next project is to do a fairly through
spring cleaning. Not my favorite thing to do,
but it really needs to be done. If any of you out there want
to come help just let me know.
Till next week............me. :)

No comments: