Thursday, June 17, 2010

Here we are once again.......


Let me start by saying it has been awhile with many changes.

I've lost almost 100 pounds, am almost divorced (August), love the gym, and am thinking about moving back to Pennsylvania.

The saddest thing that has happened is I lost a dear friend not to his illness, but to the treatment of it. We had just re-connected in the past few months and I was looking to see where that was going. A shame that it was cut short. The GREAT thing is I was able to spend three wonderful days with him before he passed. That was such a gift from God. One I will cherish for many years to come. Tom, rest quietly knowing how much people cared for you and that you are missed.
My craftign has been on hte back burner recently. Not sure why other than it has started to get hot and I prefer to work with wool and make shawls. Too warm right now for a heavy weight yarn to hold on my lap. Maybe it is time to go back to dishcloths for a couple of months.
I will try yet again to update more often, but will not promise.
Till then may any who read this be blessed.
Sheila

1 comment:

Fru-la-la! said...

awesome job on the weight loss!! Sometimes connections are short and I'm glad that you had time with your friend!