Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday, Monday




Wow, 2 posts in just under a week.
This is probably a record for me. :)

Yesterday I had children's time at church.
It went well even though the kids had many more
questions than I had been ready for.
Usually they are very quiet. :)

I thought you all might want to see apicture of the living conditions
where I plan on going next year.













These are typical living conditions for the poeple that live on the bateys.
A great many people are involved with sugarcane as a source of income.
They have so little in material terms, yet their spiritual life is so very rich.
Ther are times when we all have what I call "poor me" syndrom.
All we need to do is look around to see just how good we have it.
On the crafting front, Ihave not 1 but 2 shawls that I really need to finish this week.
One is for a birthday on Wednesday. Yeah I know, nothing like waiting for
the last minute. The other can actually be finished when it is finished, but
my goal is to do it this week.
Tonight is my last computer class. It is on publisher.
I think this will be the most fun of all of them since I use it
to do all my newsletters and my weekly bulletins.
I do hope that the teacher is organized and ready to go right on time.
Well, I think that is all for now so will try to post again in about a week.
Sheila

No comments: