Thursday, July 17, 2008

SP12 questions 4 & 5 & 6

Q4: 1) What yarn (that you don’t have/haven’t used) would make your stash “complete”? 2) What yarn do you never want to be without?**

I would love to have some malibrigio or noro of my own
I like to always have some boucle, some cotton, and some wool around.

Q5: 1) Where is your favorite place to go for vacation/holiday? 2) Where is one place you’d like to go?

My favorite place to go is Alabama as I have friends ther that I miss so much.
I would love to go to Alaska, Ireland, and Austrailia. Yes I know it asked for 1, but i couldn;t decide.

Q6: Questions #6 What is your favorite type of project to take along on holiday/vacation?
If you’d like to share a story…Tell us about a time that you packed too much knitting or were stranded without knitting.

I like to take along a scarf since it is small, and now I would also take along some dishcloth cotton. I am really getting into it.
I have never packed too much crochet, and if I amstranded with none then i would buy some sugar and cream and a small hook and go at it. :)

No comments: