Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Going Down.....

Sorry I am a day late posting, but this weeks weigh in held some surprizes.
I went to my meeting, and saw not 1 but 3 people from church and 1 from
work and 3 that used to go way back when I did. It was awesome to see
them again. Now for the good news. DOWN 1 1/2 pounds this week. That makes
a total of 7 1/2 pounds in 4 weeks. That makes me very happy.
I am thinking about joing curves for some exercise. I need the extra push to help
me along. I need to remember that I did not gain it all at once, and that slow off is
actually the best way for it to come off. Lifestyle change, not diet.
Till next week........Sheila
P.S. If any of youfierce divas stop by, please leave a comment so that I know
you were here.

2 comments:

Dee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dee said...

Another great week! Hey, I lost 1 1/2 last week, too. :)

Hmm... fierce diva? What is the definition? Do I count?

Anyway, I always check in, just forget to comment every time. Sorry.

Check out my new (yeah, another) diet blog, too: Mom of Eight Trying to Lose Weight

Knowing people look at it helps me keep track.

P.S. Sorry for the deleted comment, I messed up.