Wednesday, July 14, 2010

addictions come in many different styles


Now, we all know that food is an issue for me.

I have always fallen into the live to eat not eat to live category.

After the surgery it really is not any different except now I am choosy about the food.

Only because I know there is only going to be a small bit and it HAS to be good for me.


My other addiction is yarn.

Especially yarn that people tell me is hard to get or expensive.

It becomes a challenge to acquire this yarn and then for the most part it sits.

I hate that it is the owning and not the using that sucks me in.

That being said here is a picture of my newest yarns.

They came all the way from Germany.
Well if I can figure out how to beat any of these addictions I will share.
Till later.
Sheila


No comments: